The organic waste disposer mainly uses microbial degrading bacteria to quickly decompose chicken and duck fish waste, shrimp and crab shells, egg shells, vegetable skins, shells, melon peels, lame feet, etc. to control the malodor and sewage pollution of organic waste. Such products are easy to use and economical in operating costs. By treating the main sources of organic waste emissions, greater social and environmental benefits can be achieved. After purchasing a good organic waste disposer, the installation is very important. Only when it is properly installed can our organic waste disposer be used better.
1. Dismantle the pipes, remove the existing pipes from the water tank, and clear the blockage. Unless it is installed in a newly-built house, the drain sluice pipe should be removed first, and the pipe should be cleaned with a pipe dredger. Be sure to clear the connection between the horizontal drainage pipe and the sewage pipe.
2. Put the washer, place the rubber washer under the flange of the sink, and then pass the sink flange through the drain of the sink. If the sink is not suitable for rubber gaskets, you can use a water pipe putty to seal under the flange of the sink. The caliber needs to be 90mm.
3. Before installing the kitchen food waste disposer, drill a hole with a true diameter of 33MM on the kitchen workbench or water basin.Drill it in a convenient place. In the drilled hole, screw on the support nut.
4. Install the hook, and use the parts provided in the box to attach the hook assembly under the sink. Press the rubber washer, metal backing ring and retaining collar further against the sink flange, and tighten the assembly screws until the entire mounting assembly is firmly engaged with the sink.
5. Install the drain pipe and drain gate of the food waste disposer. When installing the drain pipe, the metal flange and rubber gasket must be sleeved on the drain pipe head to prevent leakage. Connect the combined drain pipe to the food waste disposer, and then connect the sluice pipe. If the basic decoration of your kitchen has not been completed, you can reserve the power supply and switch, so as to save the cost of this switch.
6. Make the connection, connect the garbage processor and the pendant group, and use "quick lock" to connect the mechanical device. Use a 6.3mm end wrench (or the included hexagonal wrench) to lock the food waste disposer firmly in place.
7. Install the power supply part of the garbage disposer and the air switch (individual models need to be equipped separately). Then cover the water tank stopper, fill it with water, and then remove the stopper to allow the water to drain. If there is a leak, repair it in time so that the food waste disposer can be used.